Saturday 5 January 2013

Wet Look Hairstyle 2013 Trend - Love Or Hate?

So apparently one of the hair trends for 2013 is the 'wet look' hairstyle. 

I have to say i'm really not loving this look at ALL. I remember reading at the start of 2012 how it was meant to be the hair trend for last year.. but it never really caught on. Now it has been regurgitated for this year.. maybe in 2013 we will want to look greasy!? .. No thanks!

I guess this look is popular on the runway and for super famous models who can pull it off, but I really hope this doesn't become a trend for the general public. I mean, WHY would you want to look like you have dipped your head in a chip pan, or not washed it for a month!

Even though I don't like this style i'm sure there are some people who can pull it off...so respect to them.










So what do you think? Do you love or hate this style?

Leave a comment below :)

With love,
Carly

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh i REALLY hate this wet look thing. It's just ugly..looks like they forgot to do their hair this morning..idt it looks good on the models either.

    Nice blog-new follower :) found you through BBN .btw i love your red hair..wish i could go bold & bright!


    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miya,

      Thanks for the compliment :) Why don't you go bright and bold? Or maybe you could get slices of colour through your hair if you don't want an all over colour.

      I just had a look at your blog btw, love it! Congrats on the bump as well :)

      X

      Delete
  2. I agree. There are certain people that can pull off the "wet" look, and usually that's only people with extremely frizzy hair or curly hair. When on thin hair, the person just looks unkempt and dirty - ew! I know this look would DEFINITELY not work for me!

    Also, I appreciate all of your "hair" posts. I'm quite hair obsessed myself, but there's no where on my blog to post about it :P

    xMarina B. Nebro

    ReplyDelete