Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Hair Obsessions Right Now..

Hi guys,

Today I thought I would write a quick post today about some hair things I am LOVING at the moment. The first thing is pretty popular and i'm sure a lot of you are rockin' this dooo.

1. Ombre / Dip Dye Hair

I have dark red hair at the moment and I decided to bleach my ends to blonde. Well they came out orange which I knew they would anyway but it actually looks pretty cool so I decided to keep the red to orange look. Some people said it looked like flames which I liked :) Here's a pic..



2. Tresemme Hair Wand

I had to get myself a TRESemme 2804BU Volume Curl Wand after borrowing one from a friend to use on a client. I was in love from the first curl! I really like this wand because it's pink, it's comfortable to hold and it looks professional and expensive! Here is the look I achieved from using this wand..



Here is a picture of the wand, not a great pic but you get the idea! :)


3. VO5 High Volume Hairspray

This hairspray is FAN-TABBY-TASTIC! I'm sorry I had to write that in capitals because that's how much I love this hairspray! It's not sticky, it doesn't make your hair like straw. It's a nice fine mist and you can spray it into your roots for some lovely volume. Another thing I love about this hairspray is that it smells amazing.. some hairsprays can smell of well, grannies perfume and if i'm honest I hate smelling like an old person whenever the wind blows through my hair! This is a really nice sort of sweet smell, it's more like a nice perfume than a hairspray.


So there you have it guys, things I'm loving for my hair at the moment. Have you tried any of these things? What are you loving for your hair at the moment?

With Love,
Carly 



3 comments:

  1. This is great. I really like the orange flames look!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such fierce color!! Right now, the product I love is batiste dry shampoo. Thanks for visiting my blog, I just followed up :)

    -Jade www.muffinteahouse.com

    ReplyDelete