Friday 4 January 2013

How To Wear A Short Fringe/Bangs...

This may seem like a trivial matter, but if you have ever had your fringe/bangs cut too short then you will realise what a devastating, earth shattering, momentous, life changing matter this happens to be. (Ok, slight over exaggeration :p).

In all seriousness though - I'm not loving my hair right now, I feel like no matter how I wear it I just look like a 10 year old! It's funny how just a simple fringe can completely change the look of your face, hair and over all style. I used to go for the sort of long retro blunt fringe, but I guess i'm going to have to sport the pin up/Bettie Page style for the next couple of weeks. Just so you can see what i'm talking about i've attached a before/after hair picture of me.



I guess I'll just have to rock the short fringe! Here are some short fringe hairstyles below.. actually really pretty. It's important when having a fringe cut in that you take into account the shape of your face. If you have a round face then you want a blunt straight across fringe and if you have a square face you want a concave/rounded fringe. If your face is oval or oblong you can wear anything really.. lucky people!









And here are some short fringes that are not so hot lol..



Do you have a fringe/bangs? If so, how do you wear them?

Comment below :)

With love,
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment