Tuesday 29 January 2013

Jewellery Trends - Rings

Hi guys,

Since it was my birthday last week I decided to treat myself to some new jewellery. 

If there's one thing I LOVE it's quirky jewellery, mostly in the form of rings and necklaces.

Here is what I'm loving right now,

Open finger rings..








You can also get 2 finger rings in the same style (which will be my next purchase).

Another trend i'm loving is 'slave rings' I think the ring is actually supposed to be on the middle finger but the ring size is too small for me (so be careful to get the right size when purchasing).



I'm waiting on some more stuff arriving that i'm excited to show you! I finally got my sleep in rollers too, so i'll do a review on them ASAP!

There rings were bought online from http://www.ringsandtings.com

What do you think? Are you loving these trends or not?

Until next time... 

Carly x


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the open finger ring, such a great find! Definitely loving that trend =)

    Thanks so much for following me, following you back lovely.

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete