Sunday 20 January 2013

How To Blow Dry Your Hair For Volume!

Hi Guys,

as promised I'm writing todays post on blow drying the hair. I spent ages making a video to accompany this post but when I watched it back the audio was completely out of sync, I tried again this morning and finally managed to do it.. I also spent ages editing this video and had to upload it to youtube twice, total nightmare haha hopefully once I get used to making video's it will come a bit easier.

I want to talk a little bit about blow drying the hair for volume today. This is always a hot topic in the salon..

Here is a list of things you will need:

1. Volumising Mousse (here is a great one with built in heat defence)

Tresemme Thermal Volumising Mousse

2. A Large Barrel Brush, like this:

Avon Advance Techniques Large Barrel Brush

3. Hairdryer with nozzle (if you don't have a nozzle it's not a disaster)

4. Hairspray - I love VO5 High Volume


So here is the video on blow drying the hair for volume (quick way) - P.s my hair is naturally thick and volumed, so there's not a huge difference, but if your hair is normal/fine this will work really well for you!





If you have any questions or advice to add  feel free to do so in the comments box below :)

Until next time..

Carly x





6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for details! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I'll get my post up later :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Carly! I love your blog, and your hair is AWESOME by the way...I want to dye my hair similar after I finish school this year!

    Steff Xx
    http://ch3rrybomb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, thank you for the compliment! Oh yay, go red heads lol if you need any advice on colours or anything then give me a shout :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Hello!

    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award... check it out here: http://kylieskrochet.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete