Thursday 10 January 2013

I Heart Hula Hooping!

Hi Readers,

 Today while my baby boy was sleeping I decided to try some yoga followed by some hula hooping. The yoga was actually really fun and I didn't lose motivation half way through or anything, it's definitely something I'm going to stick with!

 I decided to film a hooping video since I've not done that in aaaggess! It look me a few minutes to get into a flow with the hoop but once I did it was blissful :)





If you are interested in learning hoop dance then I have several tutorials on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/hoopworkouts is my URL!

Have you tried hooping before? If so leave me a comment below :)

With love,
Carly

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, that hoop dance was amazing!! I didn't even know this type of dancing existed! All I can manage with a hula hoop is a few weak spins around my waist before it collapses to the floor. Great post, really interesting!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsty,

      there's thousands of hoop dance video's on youtube, you should check some out! It does take a wee bit of practice but you get special hula hoops that are reaaally easy to use, they are slightly weighted and usually called 'dance hula hoops' you can get them on ebay, amazon ect.

      Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow. That was amazing. Really cool.
    Visiting via BBN!

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete