Sunday 27 January 2013

Birthday Celebrations, Rats and Rollers!

Hey,

This week has been full of fun, surprises and celebrations as it was both mine and my littles boys birthday!



We celebrated by going for dinner at TGI Fridays on Thursday which was lovely, I had the New York Strip with Jack Daniel sauce... delicious! I always love the atmosphere in TGI's, although they tried to make me stand up while everyone sang happy birthday which was rather embarrassing.

Here is a picture of my son Daniel and I..



In addition to all the madness we now have a couple of new additions to our family. Meet our rats Ben and Spiderman..


Ben and Spidey were Daniels present from us, he had been going on about wanting pet rats for ages, so when he got home from school on his birthday, the cage was all set up with the ratties inside. He had no idea and was delighted!

I asked my mum to get me sleep in rollers for my birthday but unfortunately they haven't arrived yet! However, when they do I will do a quick video so you guys can see the result. I have never used them before so I hope they work good, i'm sure they will! :) I also ordered some nice jewellery which has still to arrive, as soon as they do I will do a 'haul' type post.

Thanks for reading, and i'll be posting another hair tutorial soon!

Much love,
Carly x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and Daniel had lovely birthdays! And I love the rats! Wish my rents had been cool enough to let me have some ;) X

    ReplyDelete