Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Year Later . . .

Hi there!

It has been a full year since I last blogged.. I can't believe how time has just slipped away from me!

To say I have been busy would be a total understatement..

In the past year so much has happened..

I've been building my hairdressing business and adding new strings to my bow, for example, training in some awesome colour techniques and the newest 'hair friendly' hair extension methods (I will blog about these soon). Most importantly I have added a new addition to the family.. my baby boy Joshua <3 <3


Ah he's such a wee cutie! (If I do say so myself)

I'm so glad to be able to blog again and i'm hoping to update at least twice a week with some tutorials and general hair/make up chat! :)

See you again soon,

 Carly x



No comments:

Post a Comment