Wednesday 26 March 2014

Make Up Academy (MUA) Blusher and Highlighter... I'm in love!

Hi there!

If you are looking for an affordable blusher and highlighter that does what it says on the tin, then look no further! I picked up a couple of these make up academy beauties from Superdrug the other day and I must say, i'm usually not a blusher gal but these have rocked my world (can you tell i'm excited?!)

So I got 3 of these shades, and can I add this blusher was only £1! 

This shade is 'Lolly' it's a sort of coral colour which I think suits most people.. the pigment is very good so I suggest using a little at a time and building it up. 

















So because the above shade 'Lolly' is matte, it's great for adding colour however, I do like a bit of shimmer on the top of my cheekbones so I added this blush on top. This is 'English Rose' and I must say i'm a little bit in love with this blusher! It's really pretty on it's own, it's quite subtle and has a lovely shimmer, however again go easy or you might end up looking like a glitter ball. I think this was £2.. again an amazing price for the quality!


This is me posing with 'Lolly' and 'English Rose' i'm really pleased with these blushers, infact Make Up Academy is a really great brand and so affordable, so thumbs up!




















I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you own any MUA stuff, what do you think of it?

Until next time...

Carly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment