Tuesday 12 February 2013

How I dropped 3 dress sizes - Hula Hoop Workout



As some of you may know I hula hoop for fitness. The hula hoop workout is fun, accessibly, easy and most of all addictive!

I've been hooping for about 5 years now and in the first couple of months after discovering the hula hoop workout, the weight just fell off me. I was receiving comments all the time about how my shape had changed too.

Because hula hooping worked so well for me I decided to start my own hula hoop classes and teach other women how they could lose weight in a fun, healthy way too!

Here is a couple of video's I created teaching you how to hoop and how to workout with the hoop ..






I would recommend a hula hoop like this Hooping4Life Silver Rainbow & Black Medium (40") Weighted (625g) Exercise & Dance Hoop with instructional DVD for beginners.

Have you tried hula hooping for fitness before? Would you try it? Leave me a comment below :)

Until next time..

Carly x


5 comments:

  1. I still haven't got the grasp of hula hooping, I seem to make it worse when I really try to do it !!

    Thanks for popping over to our UK Bloggers Linky, now following you via g+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you probably just don't have the technique down yet, also don't use a kids hoop you need to use an adult one!

      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. I have not tried this, but looks like so much fun, so will have to give it a try.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! :) Let me know how you get on xx

      Delete
  3. Glad I found your blog! I was wondering, I have a travel hoop which is about 600 grams but it is SO heavy! Yesterday I was using it with 6 pieces (106cm) but I changed to 5 today which is 88 cm. I can hoop pretty good with it surprisingly. The only thing that is difficult is tricks! The hoop is so damn hard and sturdy it feels like metal, is this normal? Or should I change to another hoop to be able to do more tricks?

    Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete